Thursday 17 April 2014

Spring Lookbook 2014 ft 90s Chick | kikilovesx

Welcome back to Kikilovesx

So if you visited my blog yesterday then you will know that for 6 days my blog is featuring 6 outfits from my Spring 2014 Lookbook.

Today's outfit features some of my favourite vintage pieces to create a 90's feel. For the past year the 90s fashion style has been growing in the UK with denim, gold statement jewellery and even jelly shoes filling the highstreet stores. For this Spring and Summer spaghetti strap crop tops are huge and I personally love them...but we will save that for a later blog post ;)

Look No.2 is a low cost outfit featuring clothes from a charity shop, Primark and Ebay, so if you're on budget this Spring, like me being a student, then make sure you browse around for your favourite items.

I wanted to get my hands on a pair of jelly shoes for a longgg time after seeing them on the Missguided website and after a search on Ebay, I found the exact same pair but for half the price! Top tip - Ebay alwaysss has similar if not the same shoes as a lot of leading stores with a much wanted smaller pricer tag.

I also have seen jellies in Primark stores this week if you are wanting a pair :) 


Hope you like this look! I threw in a floral crown too to add a girly feel with an edge.


Look No.2: 90s Chick 




 






Thrifted Denim Jacket
Primark Dress
Primark Floral Crown
Ebay Casio Watch 
Ebay Jelly Shoes

What's your view on jellies, love or hate?


________________________________________


♥ WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND ME? ♥ 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Kikilovesx
Instagram: www.instagram.com/kikiloves-x

♥ PR CONTACT DETAILS ♥
If you would like to me to give an honest review of your product, or for anything else PR related, then please do not hesitate to contact me.

kikilovesx@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment