Thursday 17 April 2014

Spring Lookbook 2014 ft Daisy Dreams | kikilovesx

Happy Good Friday Everyone! x 

If you didn't already know I am part of My University's cheerleading team and today we are competing at the BCA University Nationals - fingers crossed!

Following a similar theme to yesterday, I wanted to post another low cost look as I know a lot of you lovely followers are students on a budget like me. I really want to show you how you can still follow the latest trends whilst still saving pennies in your purse!

Today's look features one of my high street stores, Primark. Now I know there's a lot of mixed opinions on Primark as one negative is that if there is a popular item in there, then half of the population is bound to have it too!! But I do try and pick those items which are somewhat unique.

I've styled a pretty shift dress with my favourite sandals for this season. Tartan shift dresses were huge last Autumn and I actually never bought one, mainly because of their popularity and everyone seemed to have one. I know that Primark have tried to continue the tartan trend by introducing pastel versions for this Spring but I adore floral prints so I couldn't resist this little number teamed with a Primark satchel bag.

The shoes featured in this post are in my opinion absolutely lush! And similar to yesterday, I saw these on Missguided and although I loveee Missguided, if I can find cheaper alternatives, I most likely save my money, especially on shoes! And yes I found the exact same pair on Ebay, if you're interested then check out the links below the photos!

Look No.3: Daisy Dreams








Primark Dress
Primark Bag
Ebay Shoes / Missguided Shoes

Do you like shift dresses for this Spring?


________________________________________

♥ WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND ME? ♥ 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Kikilovesx
Instagram: www.instagram.com/kikiloves-x

♥ PR CONTACT DETAILS ♥
If you would like to me to give an honest review of your product, or for anything else PR related, then please do not hesitate to contact me.

kikilovesx@outlook.com

1 comment:

  1. Love this dress. It is adorable. I'm a sucker for a peter pan collar.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete