Wednesday 30 April 2014

Spring Lookbook 2014 ft Casual Chic | kikilovesx

It's nearly Summer!!! x

Well i'm super ecstatic to be typing this post because today I handed my my dissertation! I know a lot of you who read my blog are students too so congratulations to you too if you've finished yours, such a relief!

If you're wondering why there was no post last week that's because I was in Salou with the Cheerleaders on Tour! Basically a week of partying with all other University sports teams in the UK!

Today's post concludes my Spring Lookbook 2014 and I thought I would finish off with something super casual. Those that know me in reality will know that I have a tendency to over dress for occasions, but considering a lot of my readers are students, I thought it was best to try and incorporate lots of different styles into the lookbook.

The outfit today is really affordable featuring Primark skinny jeans and a H&M Crop Tee. I threw this outfit on one day as a last minute rush and actually received some lovely compliments so I thought i'd share it with you guys too. I've teamed the look with my favourite necklace (courtesy of my best friend Ella) from Miss Selfridge and a pair of gladiator sandals I bought from Topshop in Autumn 2013.

Be sure to check out the links below, enjoy!





Primark Skinny Jeans
H&M Crop Tee
Miss.Selfridge Necklace
Topshop Gladiator Sandals (Autumn 2013) / Similar Available Here for Only £14.99!

x x x

What do you make of this casual look?


________________________________________

♥ WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND ME? ♥ 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Kikilovesx
Instagram: www.instagram.com/kikiloves-x

♥ PR CONTACT DETAILS ♥
If you would like to me to give an honest review of your product, or for anything else PR related, then please do not hesitate to contact me.

kikilovesx@outlook.com 

4 comments:

  1. cute outfit! I have really similar sandals X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on handing in your dissertation, it's such a relief when you know it's finally summer! I love this outfit here, the sandals are so nice - thank's for the presumably cheaper alternative! x

    www.stylerehearsal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog. Followed you via bloglovin. Please, follow my blog back (not my profile).♥ Link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get the chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete