Wednesday 16 April 2014

Spring Lookbook 2014 ft Pretty in Pink | kikilovesx

Welcome to Kikilovesx

Well some of you may recognise me already from my previous blog 'euphoria-xoxo'...I guess you're wondering what Kikilovesx is all about?

This makes me really happy to say ... I finally have the time to be able to dedicate myself fully to my blog - how exciting! Basically, I have decided to re-brand my whole channel, focusing on blogging and creating Kikilovesx, still posting about my passion for fashion and cosmetics, with a healthy dose of lifestyle sometimes thrown into the mix!

Regular content is promised on Sunday's and Wednesday's (UK Time zone) every week.

My first post is something I have wanted to create for a while now and that is my 


UK SPRING LOOKBOOK 2014

I have styled 6 affordable outfits for spring featuring some of the leading low cost players including Primark and Missguided. I have incorporated both warm and colder weather, something us Brits have to deal with! And I have also tried to create a variety of looks based on the trends I like this Spring; pastels, florals and co-ordinate prints.To kick start my brand new blog, I have decided to create a 6 day fashion series featuring the outfits from my Spring Lookbook. 


Make sure to check back tomorrow for look No.2


Look No. 1: Pretty In Pink






Primark Jumper
Primark Boyfriend Coat
Missguided Pumps
Missguided Skirt (last year)

x x x


What is your favourite trend for Spring?

________________________________________


♥ WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND ME? ♥ 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Kikilovesx
Instagram: www.instagram.com/kikiloves-x

♥ PR CONTACT DETAILS ♥
If you would like to me to give an honest review of your product, or for anything else PR related, then please do not hesitate to contact me.

kikilovesx@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment