Saturday 19 April 2014

Spring Lookbook 2014 ft Parma Violets | kikilovesx

It's Saturdayyy, yay for weekends!
 
Well what an amazing two days I have spent with my tigers at the BCA Cheerleading University National Competition!! I am ecstatic to say that our cheer team came 3rd and our co-ed stunt team came 2nd - super happy! I hope you're all having a lovely Easter weekend too.
 
Today's outfit features my favourite trend for this Spring and upcoming Summer, pastels. I love the colours every year and they always seem to be a key trend.
 
I have styled a lilac skirt from one of my favourite online stores, Missguided, with a Primark fluffy crop top. I think these crop tops are a perfect all year round essential and I certainly will be using it as a key piece throughout the seasons.
I also love the skirts dogtooth print, another key trend for this spinrg.
 
My favourite part of this outfit is the shoes, also off Missguided. I have always wanted to customise Converse and these Missguided low-top dupes are perfect with rhinestones covering the toe of the shoe and a ribbon replacing the lace, so pretty teamed with pastels this Spring. They are also available in a gorgeous bright blue.
 
I often get compliments on my girly Anna Smith bag, a beautiful gift from my lovely mum. If you haven't checked out her bags yet then I highly recommend you do, they are so unique!
 
This look is fun, pretty and budget too. I think the skirt is also versatile and can be either dressed up or down to suit the occasion.
 
Be sure to check out the links below :)
 





 
 
x x x
 
What's your favourite colour this Spring?
 
 
________________________________________

♥ WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND ME? ♥ 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Kikilovesx
Instagram: www.instagram.com/kikiloves-x

♥ PR CONTACT DETAILS ♥
If you would like to me to give an honest review of your product, or for anything else PR related, then please do not hesitate to contact me.

kikilovesx@outlook.com 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment