Sunday 20 April 2014

Spring Lookbook 2014 ft Neon Prints | kikilovesx

Happy Easter Everyone! x 

I hope you all have a lovely day filled with lots of chocolate, calories and relaxation!

Tonight I am going to Salou with the cheerleaders for 'I Love Tour', basically all the University Sports Teams in the UK are invited for a week of sun, sea and partying to celebrate the end of season, i'm so exciteddd! However we are travelling there by coach, yep over 30 hours...I will let you know how that one goes when I return next week!

Today's outfit from my Spring Lookbook series features my favourite outfit at the moment from Missguided. Co-Ordinates are on trend this season with clashing prints and colours. I also love the spaghetti strap top, these were huge in the 90s so it gives the look a bit of an edge and the style of the top is really complimenting on the shoulders - something I now love rocking my short hair. 

I have styled the outfit with a simple clutch from Primark, this was less than £5 and I love the mint and pink colours together. The shoes I am wearing are also from Missguided but I managed to find them on Ebay for a cheaper price, be sure to check out the links below!






x x x

Do you like co-ordinates this Spring?

________________________________________

♥ WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND ME? ♥ 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Kikilovesx
Instagram: www.instagram.com/kikiloves-x

♥ PR CONTACT DETAILS ♥
If you would like to me to give an honest review of your product, or for anything else PR related, then please do not hesitate to contact me.

kikilovesx@outlook.com 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!! :) You look beautiful! Great style :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much for your sweet comment :) hope you enjoyed the post! x x

      Delete
  2. Great outfit, I love the clutch - can't believe it's from Primark! Missguided are brilliant for co-ords at the moment, yours looks lovely!

    Also - Thank you for the follow on bloglovin, I have followed back - your blog looks great! If you get a minute, check out my blog and let me know what you think?! As a new blogger it's great to hear feedback from now and then!
    Rebecca x

    http://stylerehearsal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca, thank you for your lovely comment :) ! The clutch was definitely a bargain purchase from Primark! And Missguided is my favourite for co-ords!

      That's ok, thank you for following back :) and of course, I will head over right now!

      Good luck with your new blog x x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete